Kerry Nordling, Subsidiary Rights Director
Marta Ficke, Foreign Rights Assistant
Reprint and Book Club:
Bob Podrasky, Senior Manager, Domestic Rights
Translation and Book Club:
Gisela Ramos, Rights Manager
Large Print and Serial:
Esther Robinson, Domestic Rights Manager
Audio and Permissions:
Krista Peutherer, Domestic Rights Assistant
UK & Commonwealth Rights:
Chris Scheina, UK Rights Assistant
For information regarding UK and translation rights, please email email@example.com.
(Please read the general information below before submitting your request)
- The turnaround for a permission request can be 6-8 weeks
- If you are interested in using images, such as artwork or photographs contained within a work, please check a hard copy of the book before sending a request. Oftentimes publishers do not hold the rights to these images and a credit line appears next to the image or in the acknowledgement section of the book.
- For film/TV rights, please check the acknowledgements section in a hard copy of the book for the name of the literary agent who represents the author. More often than not, the agent is the proprietor of film and/or TV rights.
- Please note that our permissions request form covers requests for materials from the following imprints ONLY: St. Martin’s Press, St. Martin’s Minotaur, St. Martin’s Griffin, Thomas Dunne Books, Tor/Forge Books, Feiwel and Friends, and Picador.
- For all classroom and coursepack requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the permissions form here.
Review Copy Requests
Reviewers must submit their request on the letterhead of their review publication via fax or mail:
St. Martin’s Press; Publicity Department
175 5th Avenue NY, NY 10010
Macmillan is pleased to provide complimentary desk copies of any adopted title. One desk copy is available for every twenty copies ordered. All requests are subject to availability and approval. Please send requests on school letterhead or standard AAP form via mail to Macmillan Academic Marketing, 175 Fifth Avenue, 21st floor, New York, NY 10010; via fax to 609-409-0298; or via email to email@example.com. Please include course title, estimated enrollment, and bookstore contact information. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Not valid for addresses outside the United States.
Examination copies are available to instructors seeking titles to review for adoption consideration. Requests must be made in writing on school letterhead stating the name and ISBN of the title. The charge for examination copies is a flat fee of $3.00 for paperbacks and $10.00 for hardcovers. Make checks or money orders payable to Macmillan. Please send requests to Macmillan Academic Marketing, 175 Fifth Avenue, 21st floor, New York, NY 10010. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Not valid for addresses outside the United States.
Canadian Desk and Examination
Copies Desk and exam copy requests will be serviced by Raincoast. For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.